Reader Post | By June Ann
What do sheep have to do with vitamin D supplements?
Quite a bit, actually.
Only vitamin D3 comes from wool from sheep. An October 2003 Note adopted by the Committee for Proprietary Medicinal Products and the Committee for Veterinary Medicinal Products, states that derivatives of wool and hair from ruminants, such as lanolin, are compliant for use as natural-source supplements provided the wool or hair is taken from healthy, live animals?
1. Depending on the breed, healthy sheep will produce from 2 to 30 pounds of wool each year.
2. Wool is sheared from mature, live sheep.
3. Crude lanolin is extracted from the wool using a scouring process, during which the fleece is washed in hot water with a detergent.
4. Crude lanolin undergoes a saponification process; this separates the fatty component which is removed via centrifugation, from the ‘unsaponifiable’ component, known as ‘lanolin alcohols’.
These undergo further steps of saponification and separation to increase purity.
5. Crude cholesterol is extracted from lanolin alcohol using solvent washes and / or column chromatography.
6. The crude cholesterol undergoes a series of further solvent extractions, washes and drying until it is extremely pure and crystalline. This purified cholesterol has been assessed as being fully compliant with the quality required for pharmaceutical manufacture by the European Directorate for Quality of Medicines.
7. Purified cholesterol is then taken through a four-step chemical process to make
7-Dehydrocholesterol, this is otherwise known as ‘pre-Vitamin D3’
8. Next, the pre-Vitamin D3 is irradiated to produce Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol). Finally, the pure crystals of Vitamin D3 are used to make the stabilized product forms that can be used to manufacture dietary supplements and other end use applications such as foods and beverages.
I don’t know about you, but all this does not sound like anything I want to ingest.
Time to take our health back.REAL Vitamin D
Good Health To Us All,
If you wish to contact the author of this article. Please email us at [UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com] and we’ll forward your email to the author.
If you wish to write and/or publish an article on Operation Disclosure all you need to do is send your entry to [UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com] applying these following rules.
The subject of your email entry should be: “Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Operation Disclosure”
– Must be in text format
– Proper Grammar
– No foul language
– Your signature/name/username at the top
If you wish to receive the daily Operation Disclosure Newsletter, you can subscribe via the PayPal “Subscribe” button located on the site.
Our mission at Operation Disclosure is to get you up-to-date on the latest conspiracies and to provide raw unvetted information from various sources. We are also focused on disclosing extraterrestrial contact and humanity’s lost ancient origins.
Disclaimer: All articles, videos, and images posted on Operation Disclosure were submitted by readers and/or handpicked by the site itself for informational and/or entertainment purposes. All statements, claims, views and opinions that appear on this site are always presented as unverified and should be discerned by the reader. We do not endorse any opinions expressed on this website and we do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content posted on this website.
Copyright © 2022 Operation Disclosure