Source: Operation Disclosure Official | By Thomas Anderson, Contributing Writer
Submitted on June 21, 2023
or do both
perhaps whatever you do, do it hysterically
a new law will pass German parliament today (Wednesday)
“I will now summarize it again very compactly for everyone who has not yet dealt with it. The draft of the #Selbstbestimmungsgesetz , which is to be passed on Wednesday, includes:
1. The change of gender entry by speech act. Means: woman or man is whoever says it is him. Biological facts no longer count. Medical-psychological reports are no longer required. This is possible for children from the age of 14 with the consent of their parents. The entry can be changed annually. Being a woman as a biological reality is thus abolished. Woman is whoever “feels” like that.
2. Men who have declared themselves to be women by speech act may fill offices through them if there is a women’s quota. This means that men can take away their quota places from women.
3. The owner’s domiciliary rights apply to public women’s rooms such as women’s toilets and changing rooms. That means: Those who don’t want to receive a shit storm or a lawsuit for violating the general Equal Treatment Act, or are even convinced of it, will probably let men into women’s rooms in the future. Note: Accommodation in women’s prisons and women’s shelters is also possible. Abroad, this has already led to rapes in women’s prisons, for example.
4. Any document issued under the old gender can be rewritten upon request. So also references and even death certificates of the partners. Means: The old self can be almost completely erased. The only exception is the legal relationship with one’s own children. The gender at the birth of the child counts here. A mother cannot legally be declared a father and vice versa.
5. The law prohibits disclosure. Means: If there is no public interest, you may no longer out someone as transsexual or do research on the person before changing the gender entry. So if your neighbor Günter suddenly wants to be called Gudrun and walks around in a skirt, you can no longer reveal that, even if everyone sees and knows that Günther is a man. You are therefore not allowed to say that Günther is a man, nor to address him as Günther (deadnaming), otherwise there is a risk of a fine of up to 10,000 euros once the law has been passed.
6. Only exception: war. Men cannot avoid moving in by quickly changing their gender entry. This virtually admits the possibility of abuse. Strangely enough, abuse in relation to women’s spaces is not considered possible.
I leave this without any comment, although there are a trillion words inside of me wanting to fly out and strike down on thee with great vengeance.
those who attempt to poison my brothers… etc etc etc
I´ll keep you posted.
And for all who want to know more about the history of this Planet, the Secret Space programs and more…
My Channel on Telegram:
World Conspiracy in English language (ebook / paperback)
In German language (only paperback, sold out in new condition, used still available)
Space Conspiracy in English language (ebook / paperback)
And in German (only paperback)
If you wish to contact the author of this article. Please email us at [UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com] and we’ll forward your email to the author.
If you wish to write and/or publish an article on Operation Disclosure all you need to do is send your entry to [UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com] applying these following rules.
The subject of your email entry should be: “Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Operation Disclosure”
– Must be in text format
– Proper Grammar
– No foul language
– Your signature/name/username at the top
If you wish to receive the daily Operation Disclosure Newsletter, you can subscribe via the PayPal “Subscribe” button located on the site.
Our mission at Operation Disclosure is to get you up-to-date on the latest conspiracies and to provide raw unvetted information from various sources. We are also focused on disclosing extraterrestrial contact and humanity’s lost ancient origins.
Disclaimer: All articles, videos, and images posted on Operation Disclosure were submitted by readers and/or handpicked by the site itself for informational and/or entertainment purposes. All statements, claims, views and opinions that appear on this site are always presented as unverified and should be discerned by the reader. We do not endorse any opinions expressed on this website and we do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content posted on this website.
Copyright © 2022 Operation Disclosure