Water is crucial to the life and wellness of all organisms. This is critical, life & death information. Water is much more than just some clear liquid. The bottom line is this simple: if you want to be healthy you must drink water. But, you need it to be clean, bioavailable water.
This lecture by Dr. Mona Harrison, MD, is a compelling explanation of the importance of water, in particular ionized water, to our health and well-being. It’s followed by my summary and commentary of the first hour of her lecture. (It’s a long lecture.) Dr. Harrison’s brief Bio is at the end of this post.
You might think that since we are in the United States we have excellent water, but then you may not be aware that groups of people studying lakes and streams have come across all kinds of concerning anomalies. One of many examples is a group of children who were exploring their local stream and found an inordinate number of little frogs with deformities (extra legs, etc.). Could the cause be pollution?
There are plenty of things polluting our water and most people don’t realize just how bad their drinking water is until they see animals, vegetation or people becoming deformed, very sick, or dying. For instance, in the state of South Carolina right at the Georgia border has water that almost lights up and irradiates when you test it.
With our nuclear power plants, chemical wastes in farming and manufacturing, and a plethora of other pollutants, one might say there is no safe drinking water left in the United States.
The bioavailability of our planet’s water has been compromised
- Across the US things are added to the water either intentionally (like fluoride and chlorine) or unintentionally (like industrial wastes, cleaning chemicals, pharmaceuticals, herbicides, etc. getting into the water table).
- Many of these chemicals cause cancer and other harmful diseases.
- Chlorine byproducts cause cancer.
- Fluoride is also unsafe. The idea of fluoride being safe to put in water came from a study by Carnegie Mellon Institute (the same institution that was a major benefactor to the aluminum industry.) Fluoride is a byproduct of aluminum production, and around any aluminum plant you will find the area to be desolate and the wildlife to be sick or dead. The point is these were biased studies and fluoride in water does harm the animals and vegetation.
- Adding fluoride to the drinking water is also known to keep people under control and passive. Could that be the intention?
- Fluoride also causes the pineal gland to calcify. Could this explain why despite our great advances, technologically, we haven’t advanced spiritually as a society?
The message here is not to focus on doom and gloom, it’s to enlighten you that there are things that can and should be done to change your water and make it healthier and more bioavailable to your cells.
Filtering the Water
Filtering the water properly can be easy or complicated. For those who want to learn all about it, see this page about water filtration.
Reverse osmosis is usually not the right answer. It may be recommended and endorsed by the government, but so is boiling. Neither of these methods will produce bioavailable water though.
- When you boil your water all you’re doing is concentrating the chemicals. You may be killing some of the bacteria, but not all. You’re not removing anything.
- Reverse osmosis removes both pathogens and chemicals, but also removes all the healthy minerals your body needs to be able to absorb the water properly
Another thing to look at in getting healthy, bioavailable water is the pH.
- Acidic pH is dangerous. There is no way the water coming to your home should have a pH below 7.0, but it often does. Acidic water will bind with toxins all the way through the water pipes to your home.
- Water can also be too alkaline. This happens sometimes when a water company is trying to correct their acidic pH water by adding lime to it. It also happens naturally sometimes when the local water table is a high pH, like in Arizona or Texas. It’s far less likely for someone to become ill due to water that is too alkaline.
- The point is we need balance.
- Sickness and deformities can be caused when the water pH in a region is out of balance. Here are some examples:
- In one hospital within a one-year period 11 children were born with cleft palates. There is no way this is anywhere close to normal.
- In a single block on Long Island within one year 11 women had breast cancer. This again is a sign that something wrong (and very likely with the water). But draw your own conclusions.
Because every “body” is different, we all need to learn how to observe on our own what pH water to drink. If your diet is pretty acidic (lots of meat and grain), you probably need to drink a higher alkaline to get your body’s pH balanced. You can test your own body pH by testing your saliva and urine (learn more about testing your body’s pH).
Your body doesn’t rely totally on pH because there are things like glucose and how the body handles carbohydrates, mineral salts and protein, but having a water ionizer is a good start in having the right tools for creating and maintaining a healthy body, because it helps you get bioavailable water.
Free Radicals vs ORP
There’s another factor – the free radical. Here’s the would-be cancer cell. It’s like a piece of metal that begins to rust (the word for this is oxidation). Ionized water contains something to counteract that. The solution to the oxidation (free radical) problem is electrical. Free radicals can be looked at as a whole slew of electrons going this way (positive), so to counteract it you need a bunch of electrons going that way (negative), which is called ORP, or oxidation reduction potential. This electron balancing is the stuff of life and energy.
Edison discovered direct current, which is electrons’ tendency to go in one direction. But then Tesla came along and saw that if you could get both directions moving alternately you could produce a lot more energy. It’s like the difference between lighting up a city or lighting up the entire eastern seaboard.
Young children, below five years of age, have livers loaded with negatively charged hydrogen particles to provide this ORP balance to the body. No wonder they have so much energy. As you age, your supply of negatively charged electrons becomes depleted unless you have a way to replenish it.
Anything that you can give back to the body that will allow those negatively charged hydrogen’s to be in big numbers would allow that liver to work at peak, whether it’s consuming a lot of lemons or drinking a lot of ionized water. Ionized water is a lot more cost-friendly as well as bio-friendly (with no bad side-effects).
Drink Water or Dry Up
Our health problems are not due to our age, but it’s that we dry up. By the age 70 you probably have half of that amount of water in your body that you had at age 40. Someone who’s obese has about 63 percent less water in their body than someone else who’s not obese.
So, these are good arguments folks for drinking enough water and making sure it’s bioavailable water.
There’s nothing on this planet in fact in this universe that does not depend on water. Its bioavailability is more important today than ever before, because there’s so many water products on the market. And believe it or not all of the bioavailable waters have the same shape. It’s a six pointed star. What else occurs naturally in nature? Gemstones, like the ruby, the sapphire, and the emerald all have that six pointed star shape. See article about hexagonal water.
Brief Bio of Dr. Mona Harrison, MD
Dr. Mona Harrison received her medical training at the University of Maryland, Harvard University and the Boston University Medical Centers. She is the former assistant dean of the Boston University School of Medicine and former chief medical officer at the Washington, D.C. General Hospital. She specialized in pediatrics and family medicine.
- Director International Water Council
- Calls herself an Aquatologist, which is a coined word, meaning an expert in the study of water’s effect on biology and physiology of organisms.
Helping Freedom Win
Learn how you can help others with high intensity. Visit Helping Freedom Win’s home page.
If you wish to contact the author of this article. Please email us at [UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com] and we’ll forward your email to the author.
If you wish to write and/or publish an article on Operation Disclosure all you need to do is send your entry to [UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com] applying these following rules.
The subject of your email entry should be: “Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Operation Disclosure”
– Must be in text format
– Proper Grammar
– No foul language
– Your signature/name/username at the top
If you wish to receive the daily Operation Disclosure Newsletter, you can subscribe via the PayPal “Subscribe” button located on the site.
Our mission at Operation Disclosure is to get you up-to-date on the latest conspiracies and to provide raw unvetted information from various sources. We are also focused on disclosing extraterrestrial contact and humanity’s lost ancient origins.
Disclaimer: All articles, videos, and images posted on Operation Disclosure were submitted by readers and/or handpicked by the site itself for informational and/or entertainment purposes. All statements, claims, views and opinions that appear on this site are always presented as unverified and should be discerned by the reader. We do not endorse any opinions expressed on this website and we do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content posted on this website.
Copyright © 2022 Operation Disclosure