(Reader: Werner Krcivoj) Italy Get up!

0
687

Reader Post | By Werner Krcivoj

Italy get up!!!
Enough with the draconian rules of the corrupt Draghi government!
We are the only nation in the world where all the restrictions of the false pandemic are still in place.
We have the eyes of the world watching us!!!
Proudly, just to remember where we live,  

Italy is unique in the world, is about to return to its rightful role on the world geopolitical chessboard….
Also…..
DID YOU KNOW THAT….

  • Italy occupies 0.5% of the Earth, and 0.83% of humanity lives there.
  • The bio-climatic conditions are unique in the world, allows the peninsula to be the FIRST nation in the world for biodiversity:

7,000 different plant species, followed by Brazil with 3,000;
58,000 species of animals, followed by China with 20,000;
1,800 spontaneous grape varieties, followed by France with 200;
997 types of apples, worldwide there are 1,227;
140 types of wheat, followed by USA with 6;

  • Italy owns 70% of the artistic and human patrimony, the remaining 30% is scattered all over the rest of the planet.

Not exactly a bad place!
The time has come to be proud to be ITALIANS

Antonella Renzullo and Werner Krcivoj
https://t.me/antonellawerner

______________________________________________________

Guest Posting

If you wish to write and/or publish an article on Operation Disclosure all you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com applying these following rules.

The subject of your email entry should be: “Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Operation Disclosure”

– Must be in text format
– Proper Grammar
– No foul language
– Your signature/name/username at the top
______________________________________________________

Newsletter

If you wish to receive the daily Operation Disclosure Newsletter, you can subscribe via the PayPal “Subscribe” button located on the site.
______________________________________________________

Our mission at Operation Disclosure is to bring you important news events and raw intel from various sources focused on exposing the Deep State/Cabal and their downfall. We are also focused on disclosing our lost ancient origins and extraterrestrial contact.

Disclaimer: All articles, videos, and images posted on Operation Disclosure were submitted by readers and/or handpicked by the site itself for informational and/or entertainment purposes. All statements, claims, views and opinions that appear on this site are always presented as unverified and should be discerned by the reader. We do not endorse any opinions expressed on this website and we do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content posted on this website.

Copyright © 2021 Operation Disclosure