Source: Stolen History
Tartary aka Tartaria – an Empire hidden in history. It was bigger than Russia once…
“Tartary, a vast country in the northern parts of Asia, bounded by Siberia on the north and west: this is called Great Tartary. The Tartars who lie south of Muscovy and Siberia, are those of Astracan, Circassia, and Dagistan, situated north-west of the Caspian-sea; the Calmuc Tartars, who lie between Siberia and the Caspian-sea; the Usbec Tartars and Moguls, who lie north of Persia and India; and lastly, those of Tibet, who lie north-west of China.” – Encyclopedia Britannica, Vol. III, Edinburgh, 1771, p. 887.
Now compare to the description given by Wikipedia, “Tartary (Latin: Tartaria) or Great Tartary (Latin: Tartaria Magna) was a name used from the Middle Ages until the twentieth century to designate the great tract of northern and central Asia stretching from the Caspian Sea and the Ural Mountains to the Pacific Ocean, settled mostly by Turko-Mongol peoples after the Mongol invasion and the subsequent Turkic migrations.”
1701: A System of Geography
Tartary was not a tract. It was a country.
And to add some credibility (or to take away some) to the story, below you can find an excerpt from the CIA document declassified in 1998, and created in 1957.
Link to the document on the CIA website: NATIONAL CULTURAL DEVELOPMENT UNDER COMMUNISM
Today, we have certain appearance related stereotypes. I think we are very much off there. It looks like Tartary was multi-religious, and multi-cultural. One of the reasons I think so is the tremendous disparity between what leaders like Genghis Khan, Batu Khan, Timur aka Tamerlane looked like to the contemporary artists vs. the appearance attributed to them today.
Today: Genghis Khan – Batu Khan – Timur
Here is how 15-18th century books saw these three
(with wife here)
Timur – Tamerlane
Well, I could not find any 17th/18th century Batu Khan images, but apparently in Turkey we have a few busts of the following Gentlemen. Batu Khan is one of them.
A few of them I do not know, but the ones I do look nothing like what I was taught at school. Also dates are super bizarre on those plaques. Do Turks know something we don’t?
The other reason why I think Tartary had to be multi-religious, and multi-cultural is its vastness during various moments in time. For example in 1652, Tartary appears to have control over the North America.
The official history is hiding a major world power which existed as late as the 19th century. Tartary was a country with its own flag, its own government and its own place on the map. Its territory was huge, but somehow quietly incorporated into Russia, and some other countries. This country you can find on the maps predating the second half of the 19th century.
Ngram by Google Books shows how Tartary was quietly put away.
Yet, some time in the 18th century Tartary Muskovite was the biggest country in the world: 3,050,000 square miles.
Some of the maps showing Tartary
Tartary had its own language, flag, crest, its own emperor, and of course its own people.
Source: The Washington Union, February 13, 1849 – Page 3
The Kings of Tartary
Genealogy Of The Former Tartar Emperors
Family tree of the descendants of Ghengis Khan, with a map showing the Tartar Empire.
Source – Source – Source
The people of Tartary
The flag and crest of Tartary had an owl depicted on it. The emperor’s flag contained a griffin on a yellow background.
There were multiple publications listing the country of Tartary and its flag/crest. Some of those publications came out as late as 1865.
Tartary was not China
It is also worth mentioning that in the British Flag Table of 1783, there are three different flags listed as a flag of the Tsar of Moscow. There is also an Imperial Flag of Russia as well as multiple naval flags. And all of them are proceeded by a flag of the Viceroy of Russia.
Significance of the Viceroy is in the definition of the term. A viceroy is a regal official who runs a country, colony, city, province, or sub-national state, in the name of and as the representative of the monarch of the territory. Our official history will probably say that it was the Tsar of Russia who would appoint a viceroy of Moscow. I have reasons to doubt that.
Why is the flag of the Viceroy of Moscow positioned prior to any other Russian flag? Could it be that the Viceroy of Moscow was superior to its Czar, and was “supervising” how this Tartarian possession was being run?
There is a growing opinion in Russia that French invasion of Russia played out according to a different scenario. The one where Tsar Alexander I, and Napoleon were on the same side. Together they fought against Tartary. Essentially France and Saint Petersburg against Moscow (Tartary). And there is a strong circumstantial evidence to support such a theory.
Questions to Answer1. Saint Petersburg was the capitol of Russia. Yet Napoleon chose to attack Moscow. Why?
2. It appears that in 1912 there was a totally different recollection of the events of 1812. How else could you explain commemorative 1912 medals honoring Napoleon?
And specifically the one with Alexander I, and Napoleon on the same medal. The below medal says something similar to, “Strength is in the unity: will of God, firmness of royalty, love for homeland and people”
I have hard time imagining the below two guys on the same medal in “Love and Unity”…
3. Similarity between Russian and French uniforms. There are more different uniforms involved, but the idea remains, they were ridiculously similar.
How did they fight each other in the dark?
Russia: Regular Army
France: Regular Army
There was one additional combat asset officially available to Russians in the war of 1812. And that was the Militia. It does appear that this so-called Militia, was in reality the army of Tartary fighting against Napoleon and Alexander I.
Russian Volunteer/Militia Units… Tartarians?
4. Russian nobility in Saint Petersburg spoke French well into the second half of the 19th century. The general explanation was, that it was the trend of time and fashion. Google contains multiple opinions on the matter.
- Following the same logic, USA, Britain and Russia should’ve picked up German after the victory in WW2.
5. This one I just ran into: 19th-century fans were totally into a Napoleon/Alexander romance
The jury is still out on this one, but there are some indicators that Tartary was present on the North American continent as well. There obviously are no official historical accounts, but some bits and pieces of info suggest just that.
- 16th century Tartarian King Tartarrax ruled Quivira Regnum in North America
- The below text source: 1834 – American Antiquities, and Discoveries in the West
Books and Publications
- History Of Mufcovy Tartary Perfia And Other Countries
- History of the two Tartar conquerors of China : including the two journeys into Tartary of Father Ferdinand Verhiest
- Narrative of a pedestrian journey through Russia and Siberian Tartary
- Tibet, Tartary And Mongolia Ed. 2nd
- Travels In Ladak, Tartary, And Kashmir
- Travels in Russia, Tartary and Turkey
- A pedestrian journey through Russia and Siberian Tartary, to the frontiers of China, the Frozen Sea, and Kamtchatka
- Travels In Tartary One’s Company And News From Tartary
- With Peter Fleming in Tartary
- A voyage to Japan, Kamtschatka, Siberia, Tartary, and various parts of coast of China
- Tibet, Tartary, and Mongolia ; their social and political condition, and the religion of Boodh, as there existing
- Visits To High Tartary, Yarkand, And Kashghar
- The history of Genghizcan the Great, first emperor of the antient Moguls and Tartars
- The voyages and travells of the ambassadors sent by Frederick, Duke of Holstein, to the great Duke of Muscovy
If you wish to contact the author of this article. Please email us at [UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com] and we’ll forward your email to the author.
If you wish to write and/or publish an article on Operation Disclosure all you need to do is send your entry to [UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com] applying these following rules.
The subject of your email entry should be: “Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Operation Disclosure”
– Must be in text format
– Proper Grammar
– No foul language
– Your signature/name/username at the top
If you wish to receive the daily Operation Disclosure Newsletter, you can subscribe via the PayPal “Subscribe” button located on the site.
Our mission at Operation Disclosure is to get you up-to-date on the latest conspiracies and to provide raw unvetted information from various sources. We are also focused on disclosing extraterrestrial contact and humanity’s lost ancient origins.
Disclaimer: All articles, videos, and images posted on Operation Disclosure were submitted by readers and/or handpicked by the site itself for informational and/or entertainment purposes. All statements, claims, views and opinions that appear on this site are always presented as unverified and should be discerned by the reader. We do not endorse any opinions expressed on this website and we do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content posted on this website.
Copyright © 2022 Operation Disclosure