I am Sierra. I am an ambassador for the Galactic Federation of Light. There are many Galactic Federation representatives on Earth right now. We came to help humanity ascend to the Fifth Dimension. Beloved Gaia is already well on her way in her Ascension. I will share with you my personal Ascension journey and my thoughts on global events. Welcome. Where We Go One We Go All!
Source: Stargate Newsletter | By Sierra
March 18, 2022
President Trump: ‘[B]iden Is A Criminal’
Former Australian Special Forces Commander Riccardo Bosi explains the Ukraine situation in three minutes. This is the one video to show people who do not understand the Ukraine situation. The TRUTH in simple terms.
The corrupt Clinton Foundation connection to Ukraine is documented in a donations graph published in the Wall St Journal. How more obvious could it be…??
I love this video of a young (and handsome!) Donald Trump being asked if he would be President of the USA. His response shows him to be the man we know today – highly intelligent and acutely aware of the TRUTH about politics.
Here is President Trump today – when asked about [B]iden by a reporter, President Trump said that he is a criminal ‘and so are you for not reporting that he is a criminal…’ BOOM.
While the MSM pushes the fake narrative of ‘war in Ukraine’, three USA states are close to de-certifying the fraudulent 2020 election. ‘Look here not there…’
Here is another HUGE story that the MSM is diverting your attention from – Hunter [B]iden’s laptop has proof of collusion with Ukraine while Joe [B]iden was Vice President. Treason. Verdict if found guilty? Execution.
[S]atanist Pope Francis is warning that Ukraine will lead to ‘final catastrophe that could extinguish the human race…’ Fear-mongering is all the DS has left. We are NOT fooled.
Please do not entertain any notions of fear regarding the global situation, Light Warriors. Information is Light. Thanks to Q and millions of dedicated digital soldiers all over the world, we know what is really happening behind the scenes.
We know that President Trump and Putin are close to revealing their first major domino. Humanity will learn that the [D]eep [S]tate attempted to murder BILLIONS of people on this planet. I am not exaggerating. The DS agenda was to get rid of 90% of humanity. Henry Kissinger famously described the 90% as ‘useless eaters’. The remaining 10% would have been enslaved to work for the elite.
Thank God the DS plan has failed completely and conclusively. And we can thank the Alliance too. Countless brave men and women who we will never know, many of whom sacrificed their lives in horrific conditions that we will never understand because the scale of depravity and evil is beyond our comprehension.
Keep your faith and trust in the Alliance plan strong. Don’t waver.
WE’VE GOT THIS.
Thank you for reading this post. You are welcome to share it as long as you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.
Where We Go One We Go All.
Love and Light
If you wish to contact the author of this article. Please email us at [UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com] and we’ll forward your email to the author.
If you wish to write and/or publish an article on Operation Disclosure all you need to do is send your entry to [UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com] applying these following rules.
The subject of your email entry should be: “Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Operation Disclosure”
– Must be in text format
– Proper Grammar
– No foul language
– Your signature/name/username at the top
If you wish to receive the daily Operation Disclosure Newsletter, you can subscribe via the PayPal “Subscribe” button located on the site.
Our mission at Operation Disclosure is to get you up-to-date on the latest conspiracies and to provide raw unvetted information from various sources. We are also focused on disclosing extraterrestrial contact and humanity’s lost ancient origins.
Disclaimer: All articles, videos, and images posted on Operation Disclosure were submitted by readers and/or handpicked by the site itself for informational and/or entertainment purposes. All statements, claims, views and opinions that appear on this site are always presented as unverified and should be discerned by the reader. We do not endorse any opinions expressed on this website and we do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content posted on this website.
Copyright © 2022 Operation Disclosure